The summer school consists of the following five workshops:
- Introduction to the JEM-EUSO and running air shower event simulations
- Reading the detector data
- Implementation of a feature extraction method
- Classification of the data through the extracted features
- Classification of the data using a convolutional neural network
Please follow the links above to get more details about a workshop.
The seminar will consists of two general parts:
- A presentation of the activity supported by slides
- A practical workshop
All necessary software and data will be on a dedicated server
school.spaceforum.sk. Students attending the seminar will run their code on this machine. Each student will be issued a user account. The analysis will be done through the JupyterHub interface deployed on that machine and through a remote shell.